The Aesthetix Atlas Stereo, new Atlas Stereo Signature and Atlas Mono Signature feature:
· Zero feedback, fully differential amplifier with complementary balanced bridge design for open sound.
· One 6SN7 tube per channel provides harmonic accuracy and soundstage layering. This single gain stage provides all of the voltage gain for the entire amplifier.
· Stereo amplifier: 200 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 400 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
· Mono amplifier: 300 watts per channel into 8 ohms; 600 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
· Amplifier has a built-in high-pass crossover: 6 dB / octave, 16 settings from 40 Hz to 200 Hz in approximate 10 Hz increments.
· Single-ended and balanced inputs provide extended compatibility.
· Direct input by-passes all crossovers and switching for ultimate purity.
· Bus technology reduces power supply impedance between output devices for more instantaneous current.
· Power supply uses two transformers and three chokes. The high current section uses a dedicated transformer and choke input power supply. The vacuum tube high voltage power supply has choke input and is discretely regulated. The result is unequalled clarity and control.
· Cardas patented rhodium-plated binding post with single knob lockdown.
· All aluminum chassis construction assures durability.
· Stainless steel cover for transformers prevents magnetic fields from interacting with sensitive audio circuitry, preserving low level musical nuances.
· RS232 control and trigger for special installation requirements.
· Available in black or silver faceplate.