- Solid machined .7500 thick 6061 aluminium chassis. Painted textured black and damped internally with an MDF plate.
- Beautiful gloss-wood sides.
- Control buttons – 33, 45 and Start.
- Removable aluminium arm-board.
- Internal power supply and control circuitry.
- Removable hinged dust cover.
- 12" gimbal 3D printed Fat-Boy tonearm
- Robust gimbal bearing featuring Japanese ABEC 9 bearings for ultra-low friction.
- Adjustable tonearm counterweight on a threaded shaft for fast and accurate VTF setting.
- New Fat-Boy VTA design - finer adjustment and a more robust machined aluminium and steel knob.
- Removable platter for easier shipping.
For more information visit: www.renaissanceaudio.co.uk
Angela Brown: 07975 907899 Matthew Tasker: 07791 380267
VPI Industries Inc. is a high-end audio manufacturer founded in 1978. All VPI products are designed and built in the United States in Cliffwood, New Jersey. VPI’s sonic philosophy is to reproduce the dynamics of live music in the home and that the illusion of reality cannot be duplicated without a convincing resolution of low-level detail, along with a natural sense of acoustic space. VPI products are sold in over 65 countries across the globe.