Legendary New Jersey turntable manufacturer, VPI, has partnered with Nordost to create the new Weisline Tonearm Cable. When VPI’s designers wanted a fresh, high-performance tonearm cable that would deliver a truly class-leading performance, they turned to their friends at Nordost. With over three decades’ experience of manufacturing cables, interconnects and accessories for the audiophile market, Nordost is the ideal partner for VPI.
The VPI Weisline Tonearm Cable is designed to maximise vinyl performance and has a complete set of features to delight the listener:
- 4 x 28 AWG, solid core OFC Conductors
- Nordost’s revolutionary FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) extrusion
- Twisted Pair cable construction to eliminate inter-channel crosstalk
- Individual shielding of the Left and Right channel for maximum defence against EMI/RFI
- Separately shielded, silver-plated bond wire running parallel to the signal channels for optimum grounding capabilities
- Terminated with high quality, low mass, gold-plated connectors
- Made in the USA
The Weisline is available in a choice of three lengths:
- • 1 x metre at £600
- • 1.5 x metre at £700
- • 2 x metre at £800
For more information visit: www.renaissanceaudio.co.uk
VPI Industries Inc. is a high-end audio manufacturer founded in 1978. All VPI products are designed and built in the United States in Cliffwood, New Jersey. VPI’s sonic philosophy is to reproduce the dynamics of live music in the home and that the illusion of reality cannot be duplicated without a convincing resolution of low-level detail, along with a natural sense of acoustic space. VPI products are sold in over 65 countries across the globe.