Hi-Fi+ Guide to Cables
Download your FREE copy of the Hi-Fi+ Guide to High-End Audio Cables
Guide highlights include:
- What's Next? Cool new cables from over 40 manufacturers.
- Hi-Fi+ Talks with Fourteen Visionary High-End Cable Manufacturers -- Interviews with Bruce Brisson (MIT), George Cardas (Cardas Audio), Ted Denney (Synergistic Research), Nigel Finn (The Chord Company), Ray Kimber (Kimber Kable), Bill Low (AudioQuest), John McDonald (Audience), Touraj Moghaddam (Vertere Acoustics), Graham Nalty (Black Rhodium), Joe Reynolds (Nordost), David Salz (Wireworld), Joe Skubinski (JPS Labs) and Edwin & Gabi Rijnveld (Siltech and Crystal Cables). Featured Articles.
- Do Single-Brand Cable Looms Make Sense?
- Right Cables in the Right Ways
- Hi-Fi+ Cable Review Index (2012 – Present)
- Hi-Fi+ Editors' Choice -- See our top picks for speaker cables, interconnects, digital cables and mains cables.
- Encyclopedia Cablexicon – The complicated ‘alphabet soup’ of cable lingo and terminology made plain.
This Guide is brought to you by our Premier Sponsors:
We encourage readers to support our sponsors and all of the advertisers whose gracious support made free distribution of this Guide possible.
Get your copy now and enjoy!