Hi-Fi+ Guide to Audio Source Components 2018
Download your FREE copy of the Hi-Fi+ Guide to Audio Sources 2018
Guide Highlights include:
U NEED 2 KNOW – A sampler of new-generation analogue and digital sources:
- Previews of 21 new Analogue Source Components, and
- Previews of 18 new Digital Source Components.
- Hi-Fi+ interviews Herman van den Dongen of Kiseki
- Hi-Fi+ interviews Mike Moffat of Schiit Audio
FEATURED REVIEWS – Select reviews of some of our editors' favourite analogue and digital sources:
- Analogue: 19 reviews of turntables, tonearms, phono cartridges, phono stages, and analogue accessories.
- Digital: 16 reviews of CD-SACD players & transports, DACs, DAC/preamps & DAC/amps, and servers/streamers & wireless bridges.
FEATURE: How to be your own turntable guru
FEATURE: Roon - A software component for your digital audio system
ENCYCLOPAEDIA ANALOGIA – Analogue audio terms and concepts explained
- Just the Analogue Basics
- More Advanced Analogue Terminology
ENCYCLOPAEDIA DIGITONIA – Digital audio lingo and concpets explained in layman’s terms.
This Guide is brought to you by:
We encourage readers to support these advertisers whose gracious support made free distribution of this Guide possible.
Get your copy now and enjoy!